Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What I'm wondering

So I'm wondering, in honor of today being Hump Day (any excuse, you know?), what you do to keep the Stress Monster at bay.

Me? I am not so successful at that. But playing computer games where I can kill stuff and zone the rest of the world out would be my #1 stress buster. Second would be scrapping or photography. Unless that photography involves people. That's a stress inducer if nothing is! Usually because I'm the one who wants the pictures not my model. Occasionally I'll get someone who wants their pictures taken and they're fun to work with, but usually it's me trying to learn how to take better portraits and begging a kid or friend to sit for me. But I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love getting a good photo. And one of these days I'm going to get a digital SLR camera (top of the line in cameras right now) and then I can quit this popsicle stand and go to work for myself!

1 comment:

Drea said...

Stress? Me? I don't have any stress in my life *I say this with a twitching eye!*

You know me........I usually put on some music, take a bath in that huge tub of mine then go scrap.

I know........my life sucks.