Tuesday, October 9, 2007

How do you say no to this face?

From the time we found out that our daughter was pregnant, I've been taking pictures. I took four and a half rolls of the labor and delivery process which only took about three or four hours once we got to the hospital. That along with my coaching responsibilities.

When we brought Lynn home from the hospital, the picture taking really got rolling. I have pictures of her doing everything you can think of. If she'll sit still, grandma will snap her picture. And grandma has many blurry shots that say she'll try to take pictures while the little doll is running around!

So what do we get now? Grandma has to hide her digital camera and keep the film camera securely tucked away so that the little doll can't get her hands on them. If she does, she hands the camera to you and makes this face:





I have quite a few of these shots now. But what can I say? I'm a sucker for such a cute smile!