Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ouch!
















I like my new tattoo. It's a memory tattoo in memory of my niece and nephew. It's the only one I have that's readily visible (if I'm not wearing long pants) and the only one I'm sure of that my parents have seen (I have two others).







This is my grandson, Chris. He's such a little cutie. He's getting to the age where grandma and grandpa can play with him more and do more things with him. If you can't imagine, we're thrilled to our toes. We spent half an hour trying to get a picture of him and his cousin together. Exhausting, but fun!!
Today is another long day at work. Eleven and a half hours. The good thing is that I'll be getting all the unpleasant work out of the way and on Thursday and Friday I'll only have to work a few hours. Of course, hubby stays home sick today. When I won't be around. Not Thursday when I'll be home most of the day. *sigh* I guess he really is sick.

No comments: