Thursday, October 4, 2007

A new addition!

So I'm on another site and there is discussion going on about whether or not men and women are equal. It might help to note that many on this particular site are young and from one fundamental faith or another.





It is the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Seven. The 21st century. And there are still people who do not believe men and women are equal. It is intensely frustrating to participate in these discussions beyond "this is what I think" posts.





So, to save myself some "ugh" moments, here's a picture of my granddaughter. This is the face she gives me when she begs to have her picture taken. And yes. She does beg. I have to hide the digital camera!

















And here is a picture of our newest...well, it's not actually a picture of our newest grandchild. It's a picture of someone's grandchild (I suppose) at about the stage of gestation that OUR grandchild is at.



Our oldest daughter announced yesterday that she's expecting again.



Yes. We're quite excited!

No comments: