Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Start Panic Mode now!

I am so excited for one of my friends. She's getting married in May. This is not cause for panic.


Panic must now ensue because she's asked me to photograph her wedding.


I'm mostly worried about having the right equipment. I've got some great ideas for creative shots that will be more fun to hang on the wall of their new home than the usual shoulder-to-shoulder shots of every family member at the ceremony. Not that those aren't great shots to have! The creative part I'm excited about. It's the technical part and the "what if I screw this one-time-only event up?" that makes my stomach churn.
So I'll be doing some research. Lots and lots of research!!

1 comment:

Drea said...

You will do fine. Me thinks by then you should have that DSLR you are wanting so bad!!