Friday, January 26, 2007

Finally some pictures!



I'm a film gal. I have so much fun taking pictures with my film camera that I rarely even remember I have a digital. But there are times when digital is needed. Like when people were clamoring for pics of my newest grandchild. I had to call my mother in law and she's not the best photographer!




So here he is! Christopher James Kia Martin (Kia is prounounced Ki but I couldn't convince my daughter to do something sensible like spelling her kid's name logically or phonetically).


He's adorable but rarely has his eyes open. So far. He's only two days old!












Here's a shot of Chris and his cousin Lynn. She's not so happy about sharing the limelight!
Life is hectic at my house right now. Hubby is tickled pink to have babies in the house again. I love them, but sometimes I wish I could have a moment to myself. Maybe I'm just selfish. I am thankful that I have a chance to get to know them and to cement our relationships so that going to grandma's house will be the best thing ever when they're older!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

AW! Look at the babies! They are gonna grow up and be so close!!