Friday, January 12, 2007

And news from the frozen middle is...

dang it's cold!!!

That wind is like a knife. Not pleasant. I hate having to get out in weather like this. But I've got a three-day weekend ahead of me. Yea! One day of really sleeping in.

So it would seem that at my office, I've been voted one of two people who should never make the coffee. My coffee is great! It's just that my coffee is also strong. You could probably use a cold cup of my coffee to tar a roof if it needed a patch. But hey! someone let the pot get too low this morning when I went down for my morning cuppa. Now everyone will go around wired to the gills. heh heh heh

I've found a new blog that I just love. It's by Leadership magazine (a branch of Christianity Today's family of magazines) and it's by and for women in leadership in the christian community. For so long I have felt gifted and led into positions of leadership but at the same time I've felt this weight that I shouldn't be doing that.

Right now, I teach the middle and senior adult Sunday School (a type of Bible study). I also co-lead worship. Within the next several months, I'll be taking over leadership of that as well. I might have mentioned something about this in an earlier blog. It has just been nice to find a place where good godly women can be who and what God has called them to be.

No comments: