Friday, February 2, 2007

Blogging Challenge!



What books and/or magazines did I read this month?


I have read several scrapbook magazines and re-read two mags on baby pages. I'm reading a book called "Worn Out Woman" that I'm enjoying. But all in all, my reading is down.




What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?


All the CSI shows that were new, a few episodes of Criminal Minds, NCIS and The Unit that were reruns and a little bit of junk on cable. Movies...I never have time for movies. Oh wait! Hubby and I watched the Disney/Pixar movie Cars. It was so cute!!




What special days did I celebrate and how?


The only special day I celebrated was the birth of my grandson. And I celebrated by cleaning the house. Yipee.




What gifts did I give and/or receive?


I gave the daughter who gave birth some diapers, wipes, baby wash and a cute footed baby coat. I gave a new outfit to both grandkids.




What illnesses or health concerns did I have?


I still worry about my pituitary tumor. Since changing insurance carriers with hubby's job change, I've been without my meds.




What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?


I've spent a couple of days just "being" with hubby and one day spent with younest son and hubby shopping.




What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?


I haven't tried anything new, but I have taken back the job of chief cook at my house. We eat later, but we eat more regularly. I enjoy cooking again.




What special or unusual purchases did I make?


Just things for the grandkids. Nothing unusual. I have spent quite a bit of $$ on scrap/card stuff.




What were this month's disappointments?


I had to put off buying a new dryer. That totally sucks.




What were my accomplishments this month?


Ummmmmmmmmmm...I don't think I've done anything. Gads, what a sad state of affairs!!




Anything else noteworthy to record?
I've learned a little more about using my camera and most of my pics nowadays inspire people to ask if I had them professionally done. That makes me feel pretty good.
Here's a layout I did recently. My mother made me feel crappy because I usually showcase one good photo on a layout. I like it that way. But one of my resolutions this year is to use more photos on my layouts. This was Christmas with my mother's family. There were three babies having their first Christmas. Lynn was the star of that show!

No comments: