Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Back to your regularly scheduled programing

Well, the conference was wonderful. I learned a lot and the house didn't burn down while I was gone. A HUGE mess was left but persons who shall remain nameless - but who all live with me!! - but I expected that.

When I got home it was to find my husband crying listening to some accompainment tracks we'd ordered last weekend. You know, despite all the problems we've had and all the crap that's still going on, I feel secure knowing that my husband desires God's will for his life. Everything else will fall into place. That secure feeling is pretty nice.

I got to do some scrapping with a few more pages just percolating in my mind. I've got a zillion pictures for layouts but no time to put them all together. I'm going to be going to my friend's house next week and hopefully I'll come away with a lot done. I'm pretty excited!

I am looking so forward to the time in my life when I'll have time for my life. It seems so unreachable right now. No time to scrap. No time for landscape photography. No time for exercising. No time to watch a movie.

Soon. I can feel it. Soon I'll have me back. Soon I'll be able to enjoy my life instead of rushing through it at top speed.

No comments: