Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Beware!! Whine to follow!!!!!!!!!




Okay...you've been warned. I feel like such a crybaby.

On Saturday morning, I had an awful gallbladder attack. I've never had such pain. It is my new standard for pain levels. And I have a high tolerance for pain. Guess not. So surgery is scheduled for Monday.

Then, on Sunday, I was cutting onions for burgers and cut my right index finger.

And on Monday, I slammed my left middle finger in the front door.

*wailing and gnashing of teeth*

I am now on a health drive. I'm going to get and feel healthy if it kills me.







Okay...maybe that shouldn't be my ending point. I don't know how I'm going to go about it, but I'm going to get healthy.

Okay. I feel better now. Thanks for listening.

Oh...and because I have only marginal use of my dominant hand, I haven't been able to scrap for the Winter Wonderland Crop over at Scrapadilly. I haven't even been able to upload my creations from Friday nite at Drea's. *sigh* Maybe the next one!