Monday, January 5, 2009

Scrapping like crazy

Well, I have a tidy little bank of $20 or so in my Scrap to Spend account. I have so enjoyed getting back into the art and craft of papercrafting. I really missed it. I don't have any lofty goals. I don't necessarily want to be published. I am not looking to join any design teams. I just want to enjoy a fun and rewarding hobby. And give nice handmade cards to friends and family. That's about it. Not that it wouldn't be nice to be published or to be on a DT somewhere. But those are rewards for pursuing the craft. Not the goal itself.

I got a chance (after fighting off a very persistant bug) to go scrap at Drea's. I love scrapping with her. It's sort of like exercizing with a partner rather than alone. We don't spend terribly much time chatting, which I'm never good at anyways, and she always gives great advice when I'm stumped on what to do next. As a result, I got a ton of stuff done! See the gallery at www.scrapadilly.com if you're interested!

My goal is still just to scrap consistently. I want to do four layouts a month. Or a pair of cards for one layout. Just that many. Not twenty or thirty layouts and lots of projects. Just four. That's do-able!

1 comment:

Drea said...

Girlie...........you are on a scrappy Roll!! I just will get back so I don't get hurt with all the bits and pieces flying off your table!!

HUGGING YOU!!

Drea