Monday, October 6, 2008

Fun with Cricut!


I really shouldn't have, but I got a new cartridge for my Cricut this weekend. I bought the Cricut about a year or so ago with the intention of using it to make fabulous titles for my scrapbook layouts. I seldom use it for that. Then I got the Beyond Birthdays cartridge and started using it for cards.

I spent Friday afternoon/evening (while I was home with a killer headache) making cards. This cartridge is so much fun! The most notable aspect are the seasonal themed pictures. Also are the card making applications. You can cut a foundation, a card shape and a card frame in nothing flat and just glue them altogether for a cute card. I'll be uploading the pictures of the cards I made today.

I'm jazzed now to make some cards for my grandkids' birthdays coming up (starting in January through to May, I've got them turning 3, 2 and 1). Then plenty of nieces and a nephew for other fun cards.

No comments: