Monday, October 6, 2008

Other recent cards

Transparency used for the card then stamped. I think I'll try this again with rubons - less drying time!
True friends...I enjoyed using the close-to-the-same colors for this card
40! My brother-in-law turned 40 this past week and I had fun teasing him. The inner black cs is inked and embossed around the edges
I used Versamark on the bottom brown paper with a flourish stamp Instead of digging out the sewing machine, I used a stamp of stitches...much easier. I also embossed the stamped stitches.
I saw this design using pretty colors for an Easter card. I liked the design but for this time of the year I thought I'd try the coffee cup from my Beyond Birthdays Cricut cartridge.

This is a tri-fold card. I think next time I'll use satin ribbon. The rik rak doesn't tie as prettily.

1 comment:

Drea said...

I was jammin to your playlist this afternoon!!

Got to be somebody's baby!!

Wow............time warp for me!