Wednesday, December 5, 2007

On the outs

I like to go to message boards. There are several I'm a member of. But it seems lately that I can't say anything right.



I tend to shoot straight in "saying what I mean." But I also don't try to be mean. I try to say what I mean in the nicest way possible. Sometimes, that's not so nice. But I'm never out to hurt anyone's feelings. But - and you may find this shocking - some people wear their hearts on their sleeves then get mad at you when you bump into them.

Ugh. I know some people use the internet as some sort of shield so they can just be mean and say hateful things to others. I never do that. I hate being on the receiving end of that, so I don't dish it out. I try most times to be as nice as possible. But sometimes...sometimes people need to hear the unvarnished truth. I can think of one person in particular who drives me up a wall with things they ask and talk about. I want to pull a Cher on him (Moonstruck reference) but I can't. These days, I just ignore him. Not because I have any animosity for him, but just because he drives me crazy.




I understand the drawbacks of communicating with this particular media. I know

No comments: