Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My niche

As you may have guessed, I love taking pictures. I love capturing an image that others gasp over or cry over or just get excited over. But I really love making women look and feel beautiful. I'm not exactly sure why. I don't know what drew me to this place but I can certainly see that evolution in myself, from my personal interests to habits and whatnot. Any way you slice it, that's what makes me happy. I'm excited that I've found something that might possibly have a market.

While I like my "all about me" blog, I'm also looking to pin my oldest son down to design me a website. One of these days... *sigh*

In the meantime, with very little in the way of supplies and equipment, I have managed to produce some amazing images that have made a few women VERY happy!

No comments: