Friday, February 20, 2009

My latest obsession







World of Warcraft.
Last Christmas, my oldest son suggested that since I liked another PC role playing game, I would really enjoy this one. He tantalized me with a 10-day free trial and the promise of playing with him at some future date.
It took less than those 10 days for me to become unbelievably hooked.
What a great stress relief it is for me! I have to spend so much of my day saying the right thing when the needed thing gets bit back. But I can go home and kill - as my granddaughter puts it - "bad dudes." And kill them I do!
But what's even cooler is that on occasion, I can do a quest with my son. We can chat while we're both playing, even when we're not playing together. That's pretty cool.
But so is my - as of today - level 41 human warlock!



1 comment:

Drea said...

LOL...........think of it this way. At least you aren't gaining weight while playing this addictive game!!

Glad you found something to help relieve stress and you can play with Davey!