Monday, June 2, 2008

Newest addition





My oldest daughter gave birth last week to her second child, another son. Hunter Gene weighed 6 lbs 14 ozs and was 20 inches long. His big brother Chris is okay with the interloper as long as he doesn't have to share mom or dad's attention too much! Big cousin Lynn thinks the new baby is "cute."

I'm really proud of my daughter. She screamed pretty much the entire pregnancy the first time, culminating in a scream-fest while she gave birth to Chris from the moment she walked into the hospital. This time - with the addition of a timely epidural - there was NO screaming and barely any noise at all. She was around and walking - very well, I might add! - within a few hours. She's become such a great mom!

I'm hoping to get more pics of Hunter before the week is out!

1 comment:

Drea said...

Awww........him's so sweet!!

Welcome Hunter!