Monday, March 10, 2008

Tagged!

Well, I just left Drea's blog, so here are 7 random things about me:

1. I would really like to go back to being a stay at home mom. I love working and earning "my own way" for the most part, but I miss having a "home." We don't really have one of those now.

2. As much as I love spending time with my grandkids, I like that they don't live with me (anymore!) so I can have me time!

3. I would like to be a high school biology teacher. If I ever go back to school, I don't think I'll get my master's and be a therapist, I'll go into teaching and be a science teacher!

4. I love being able to scrap again (back to #2 with no grandkids underfoot!). I spent too much $$ at the LSS this weekend and I'm dying to try some new stuff.

5. I am obsessed with the evangelical gender debate. I watch several blogs and read all the articles whenever I find them. Despite the fact that I attend a church where I am allowed to do whatever I'm gifted to do. It makes me sad that in some churches, the voices of women are not heard.

6. My son's coming for a visit next week!! And Mike is taking a vacation day which we may - or may not - spend with him and his girlfriend.

7. and finally....I got to spend some time this weekend with a very good friend of mine who has lost a BUNCH of weight. She looks so great. The next time she comes, we've decided to play "photographer." We're going to set up the lights and tripods and practice taking pictures and making each other look great. That's my last random thought. One thing that gives me more satisfaction than anything else is making someone feel beautiful. So many of us just can't see it that we need a little help. I like being that "help."

And I guess I won't tag anyone because I'm pretty sure Drea is the only person who reads this blog!

1 comment:

Drea said...

Shut the Hell up..........how do you know you don't have tons of admiring FANS??

Sheesh!