Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fifteen years ago today...

...I gave birth to this.













Well, he didn't look like this then. He was a tiny little baby that had been desparately wanted and tried for (for a very long time!). He was doted on by his sisters and brother. He has been the beneficiary of all my maternal guilt for many years. We always had a very close bond, Nick and I. I find it sad that as he's grown up, he has felt the need to break away from that bond. Maybe someday - it is my prayer - that we get that bond back.

1 comment:

Drea said...

It is hard to believe your Nick is 15 and in a few weeks my Nik will be 14............where did the time go?

I'm glad that this point, my Nik is still happy to hang out with me. I dread the day when I will be "Old hat" and not good enough!